Dear BHVR, the lag spikes are terrible after this patch

I haven't seen anyone complain about the lag that's been happening but just in case, the lag is terrible right now. I keep losing track of my position on the map, even in chase. I can't even attempt to juke the killer because I stall every few seconds. Game's unplayable right now.

I wonder if the killer's side is experiencing the same lag....

Comments

  • At the very beginning of the match, every time, I'll run and then if I turn my camera at all during the consistent lag spike, I'm facing the opposite direction of where I was running.

  • I'm trying my best but I'll take another break. Once they release the hot fix or whatever, I'll come back.

  • I’ve missed so many Tentacle Strike hits because of this. It’s infuriating

  • I have been getting them on PC as killer mainly but also occasionally as survivor(try playing blight with 2-3 second long lag spikes every other rush).

    However the main issue I have noticed is that even PC killers are getting lagged out of the game(Lag induced Crash/DC).

    For example: When I was playing as a survivor against a Nemesis who got stuck in an endless survivor hooking animation loop for 10 seconds until he was forcibly DCed.

    Edit: I also noticed the game forcibly changed my graphics settings to ultra from my normal settings of medium.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    I have been getting them on PC as killer mainly but also occasionally as survivor(try playing blight with 2-3 second long lag spikes every other rush).

    However the main issue I have noticed is that even PC killers are getting lagged out of the game(Lag induced Crash/DC).

    For example: When I was playing as a survivor against a Nemesis who got stuck in an endless survivor hooking animation loop for 10 seconds until he was forcibly DCed.

    Edit: I also noticed the game forcibly changed my graphics settings to ultra from my normal settings of medium.

    I can do you one better. Nemesis downed a Jake that was on death hook and Jake literally slid across the entire map on his stomach until he was DC'd 😅.