5 years later and Dead By Daylight's Matchmaking is still godawful
Today I spent $30 on this game called Dead By Daylight, money is tight but I'm a big Resident Evil fan so I bought the Chapter and some AC to buy skins which have reused head pieces sold for 400 cells but BEhaviour is gonna BEhaviour, I don't play DBD much, I only have 500 hours since I've bought it 2 years ago and I would have more if this game wasn't so stress enducing to play as a Killer, BEhaviour keeps saying they are going to fix the game and make matchmaking more fair but all these words mean nothing when all we see them do is fill the game with overpriced cosmetics and breaking the game with each new update, I have many other game companies which I love to support because they worked to deserve it but I wish I could say the same for BEhaviour.
In this picture, I played Huntress who I'm okay with against a bunch of high skilled Red Ranks, I was only able to get 1 hook and they were just tbagging me and clicking their flashlights, all I wanted to do was Uninstall the game and consider my money lost. Why do I keep giving money to a game company that doesn't offer me a fair experience? Maybe because I can't play as my favorite killers in any other game, this is why competition is IMPORTANT because there is no way BEhaviour wouldn't do better if there was another game that was less broken and appreciated their playerbase's support.
I don't want survivor mains' opinion on this, y'all get carried by the game and don't need any skills to win, SWF make it even easier.
Comments