Nemesis T3
With the official release of the RE chapter, and the changes they've made from the PTB, does anybody know if they buffed the Tentacle's range in T3? I remember it only being increased by 1m in the PTB and I'm wondering if they changed it
With the official release of the RE chapter, and the changes they've made from the PTB, does anybody know if they buffed the Tentacle's range in T3? I remember it only being increased by 1m in the PTB and I'm wondering if they changed it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I literally got hit through a downed pallet and a full dead hard from his tentacle in tier 2.
Nemesis is honestly mediocre at best. The killer looks cool but he is not very good.
That was most likely lag then