Benevolent Emblem Appears to be Bugged?

Platform: PC

Description: Benevolent or Altruism Emblem is not awarding the correct tier.

For example: According to the fandom it states that a survivor needs to get 25 points for bronze, 45 points for silver, 75 for gold, and 100 for iridescent.

image.png Screenshot 2021-06-15 223954.jpg

I have an example in which I got silver... though according to the wiki I should have been awarded gold. In this game I was playing against the Huntress.

35 + 42 + 70 + 40 = 187 - 70 = 117 - 31 = 86












Extra: In addition, I noticed that when playing against the new killer, Nemesis; I was awarded 86 points in healing despite healing one survivor. My friend healed 2 and a half people and also got 86 points in "Survivors Healed." I unfortunately do not have photo or video proof of this behavior occurring and therefore cannot prove its legitimacy.


Cheers,

Hermes

Tagged: Pending

Comments