Keeping some stuff when prestiging.

I think it'd be nice if we could keep event stuff, old offerings, items, add-ons that you can't get anymore, when you prestige on both survivor & killer. A lot of people like to stock pile them or just have them to show that they were around during that time [ik there's other things to show that (for some things at least) and that it doesn't really matter but, keeping them when you prestige also wouldn't be that big of a deal/have much of an effect] and it makes it so people who may want to p3 their characters can't/the cons outweigh the pros. I don't think it really would be that big of a deal to just allow people to keep those when they prestige.

I get that prestiging doesn't really matter but it gives something else to work towards/do. I also understand that when your prestige it's supposed to take everything away and they could honestly just make it so you could no longer use those add-ons/offerings, etc., as long as people still had it on their character; I think they'd be more likely to prestige and thus more likely to continue playing the game so they could grind some more.

Comments

  • It would be nice if you could pick a few things to save. Like maybe three or five. I don’t think they would let you keep everything.