Is it possible to disarm bear traps silently?
I had a survivor disarm a total of four bear traps and I never had a single notification, my friends said I'm just being stupid and not paying attention, but I visible watched her disarm a beartrap and no noise was produced. No snap, nothing. Then when she got at the gate my weapon bounced off of her twice. At first I thought I missed, but I swung a second time and boom. I bounced off.
Her perks are the following:
We're gonna live forever
Prove thyself
Iron will
Spinechill
Comments
You on PC?
Console, I'm thinking it's lag, but I've been rather good on lag when I don't play as Nemsis, but honestly. It could still be lag
Crossplay on or off?
On
Could've been a hacker.
Probably. I just, I didn't know it was something you could do, silently disarm bear traps. That's such a weird thing to exploit