So I can't rank up?

Someone please help me here. I noticed that I can't pip after matches, does that mean I can't rank up at all at the moment?

Comments

  • They screwed up the pipping system again. Disappointed but not surprised, year 6 already off to a great start

  • @Bonquiqui414 said:

    They screwed up the pipping system again. Disappointed but not surprised, year 6 already off to a great start

    So no. That really is kind of sad. Is the new mmr on or am I just stuck with green ranks at the moment?

  • I got 3 Ruthless in the row at rank 2 with 1 pip away from rank 1, still rank 2

  • @Bonquiqui414 said:

    They screwed up the pipping system again. Disappointed but not surprised, year 6 already off to a great start

    @Pilot said:

    I got 3 Ruthless in the row at rank 2 with 1 pip away from rank 1, still rank 2

    Yeah, actually, I found out it's just a visual bug. I restarted the game and suddenly I went from rank 9 with 1 pip to rank 8 with 2 pips.