Can we please turn off the dc penalty until all the crashing is fixed?

Seriously. Usually I'm pro dc penalty, but my game has crashed 3 times today, all 3 times I've been penalized even though I did nothing wrong. I don't want to be penalized every single time I play because the optimization (at least on console) is SO BAD it's causing the game to literally crash. This crashing needs to be fixed. IMMEDIATELY.

Comments

  • Yeah I feel like it should be standard that if BHVR actually had to resort to disabling content due to crashing they should just disable the DC penalty temporarily until they know if that was the only thing crashing everything.

  • I crashed twice in a row and both times it said I escaped and I kept my bloodpoints I earned that match but I still got a DC penalty. I got to 15 minutes.