Chest sounds are bugged.

  • PC
  • Not sure if this only affects killer, but it happened to me as Nemesis. When a chest or box is opened and you aren't around to hear it. if you later walk near the chest, the sound will play, even though it was opened a long time ago.
  • Repo steps:
    • Have a survivor open a chest out of hearing range for the killer
    • Have the killer move near the chest within normal hearing range
    • Observe that the sound plays even though the chest was already opened earlier.
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Was just checking to see if this had been reported, glad someone else has mentioned it already.

  • Yeah I spent 10 seconds to search a survivor who I thought opened the chest in front of me.

    It is also happening as survivor. But I don't know how to describe it. It is like sometimes I hear chest opening sound even if I am nowhere near a chest.