how many trials until you saw a killer that wasn't nemesis?

took me 4. the 5th was blight.

Comments

  • My first match was against a ruin/undying/tinkerer Nurse. I actually had to wait til my second match to get to see him lol.

  • it took 3 for me. the third was a deathslinger

  • I played let’s say six matches today. Only one was against nemesis, and it was the second to last.

  • Second was a huntress. (Edit: first was an AFK huntress. Third was a huntress again.)

    i guess about half were Nemesis and half were different.

    then I played Nemesis for 5 matches (and 1 adept. Yay)

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    took me 4. the 5th was blight.

    It's day one, what do you expect? Every survivor i see is jill or leon. Everyone wants to play the new content.

  • When the stupid All-Kill chapter came out it was nothing but Trickster for like four hours straight. It was miserable. Be thankful that you guys are getting any alternatives at all.

  • My Second Match. 3/4 matches were Nemesis

  • 2.

    First was a Nemesis.

    Second was a Clown.