Gens still turn yellow when they are done regressing. This has not been corrected. It's very frustrating as I use this perk quite a bit.
I'll make a new video about it when I get time.
I just went into a KyF game and yes, it is still bugged.
if you can grab a video that will be great!
Thank you.
@Mandy said:if you can grab a video that will be great!Thank you.
@Mandy said:
Yep, still bugged
This perk is STILL bugged. Still turns yellow when a gen is done regressing. It's been... two chapters now?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll make a new video about it when I get time.
I just went into a KyF game and yes, it is still bugged.
if you can grab a video that will be great!
Thank you.
Yep, still bugged
https://youtu.be/U6eaTuEemfoThis perk is STILL bugged. Still turns yellow when a gen is done regressing. It's been... two chapters now?