This update is bad oh my lord
Fps issues, for some reason the hotfix made the outfits sets, alot of hitching, tutorial reseting every survivor, etc
was this update playtested before launched?
Fps issues, for some reason the hotfix made the outfits sets, alot of hitching, tutorial reseting every survivor, etc
was this update playtested before launched?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you mean by tutorial resetting every survivor?
What do you mean „it made the outfits sets“?
If you complete the tutorial matches, it will reset your cosmetics and loadout for both survivor and killer.
Perks, skins, charms, etc are defaulted for survivors and killers
They weren’t sets before the hotfix
Meaning in the main game? For example if I go into the tutorial to play some bot matches (which I've been looking forward to doing), does that mean that when I'm done and exit the tutorial my online characters will be reverted to their vanilla state?
Sorry to be so specific, this is just something I was planning on doing so I need to know what I'm in for.
Yes in the main game
Yes. Everything should remain unlocked however you'd have to Re-equip it and any broken sets would have to be re-broken