What does MMR mean
This has been bugging me for awhile and I have been trying to figure it out on my own. I think the 2 m's mean match making I just don't know what the r is. Help?
This has been bugging me for awhile and I have been trying to figure it out on my own. I think the 2 m's mean match making I just don't know what the r is. Help?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Match Making Ranking
source:
Yes it did thank you, I thought the r stood for rank but I just wasn't sure thank you
edited it with a bit of proof too, glad i could help ^^
MMR in videogames usually stand for Match Making Rating as it is a rating (usually hidden) for match making.
But like GoodBoyKaru pointed out, for DBD's dev it mean Match Making Ranking, second acronym for their SBMM Skill Base Match Making.