Can you still get the killer to drop a carried survivor with flashbang?
I’ve had multiple killers keep hold of the survivor they were carrying after hitting them with a flashbang. Was that something they got rid of after the test?
I’ve had multiple killers keep hold of the survivor they were carrying after hitting them with a flashbang. Was that something they got rid of after the test?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, flashbangs are just firecrackers.
All killer has to do is look up to not be affected.
However I had one Leon drop it in chase and I wasn't affected even though it blew up like 4 meters in front of me.
You have to time it, but yes
It’s not working all the time. I just had a match where the demogorgan ran right over it as it exploded, and it didn’t do anything at all to him.