Will Eruption Stack With Surge?
Just Curious. I am sure it won't as they don't normally want gen regression to stack. But I am still a little curious.
Just Curious. I am sure it won't as they don't normally want gen regression to stack. But I am still a little curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should.
Should stack with M1 Attacks to proc the surge, assuming you've kicked gens beforehand for eruption.
It should stack and it still wouldn't be that strong.
Unless you're on The Game where gen are close to each other I don't think Surge explode more than 2 gen at a time and for Eruption you have to set up by kicking gen. Plus both have a 30 & 40s cooldown. Might as well run PGTW and get better result.