The game is borderline unplayable at night, and here's why.

I am not kidding if I'm saying that the likelihood of encountering SWF squads is raised by 90% if you dare to play this game at night.

It feels absolutely awful and the amount of effort which is required from the killer to even stand a chance is easily quadrupled. The skill which sufficed to get a 4K against randoms only is enough to get a 1K at best against these premades who don't even try to deny that they're sitting on voice comms. In especially egregious cases they bring identical perk builds which only exist to torment you. Not only is this borderline bullying, it's also completely imbalanced.

There's zero fun involved in these type of matches, there NEEDS to be a separate queue for people who want to queue up quickly while also removing the SWF element at the same time.This game was never balanced with this type of player coordination in mind, it's quite literally making the game unplayable for me.

Comments

  • They will never have a separate queue for swf, it would just make the lobby times longer. Swf are what bring in players and money, if the devs do anything to mess with them, the game will die. It sucks, but it is what it is. I just gave up on killer and only touch the role for the rift if it has any cosmetics I want.

  • I do nothing but play at night and still have fun a lot of the time so, uh... I guess I don't see the problem?

  • The only thing that bothers me is when they're obnoxious about it. I don't mind getting my ass handed to me. I mind when they're jerks about it.