I JUST GOT THE LEFT 4 DEAD ACHIEVEMENT!!!
I am so happy right now. I'm literally shaking. I've tried to get this achievement for months now. And now I've finally got it. I'm so proud of myself.
I am so happy right now. I'm literally shaking. I've tried to get this achievement for months now. And now I've finally got it. I'm so proud of myself.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gratz! Tell us what happened in your game. We need your tips. 😸
yeah... this one is a ######### to get since the end game collapse... good job!
Congrats!
I got this achievement but I have no merit for getting it as it was incidental. I was the last survivor standing and the gen I was working on was the last one needed and I was done like 5 seconds after the third survivor died.
Then the killer caught me but decided to let me escape through the door instead of killing me.
I told you I had no merit in getting it!
Congratulations! I know how it feels, and getting this achievement truly is one of the most satisfying things in DBD.
Well done. Its a very tough one to get.
I had it on my PS4, now i have to unlock it again on the PS5.. :(
Good job!
Its one of the few i dont have its a nasty one
I thought you could transfer achievements, DLC and progression from PS4 to PS5
You can transfer everthing but Trophys. They got a new list for it, so you have to unlock EVERYTHING again.
I got this one 3 days ago too
(A Hag gave it to me but that doesn't matter)
Tell me why I didn't even realise I've done it 🤣🤣
There was 1 gen left, and I and my teammate were dead on hook. I saw her being chased because she was the obsession. And I knew from before that she wasn't very good at looping. So I decided to 99% the gen. And when she died I poped it. And I popped it right before the hatched was closed by the killer. After that, I walked to the gate that was further away from the completed gen to be a bit unpredictable. I 20% the gate and hide. And when I saw the killer turn its back, I ran to the gate and open it. And escapes!
Thaat sucks