Outfits resets on every character efter playing the Tutorial.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. Nut playing the tutorials resets the outfits on every survivor and killer to their default skins. It's really annoying because I have to select everything again.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Just posted this myself. Glad I'm not the only one. Irritating when you have to equip all your stuff again, but at least it's all still in my inventory.

  • @TheScatsbury said:

    Just posted this myself. Glad I'm not the only one. Irritating when you have to equip all your stuff again, but at least it's all still in my inventory.

    Yea, and I also have a Glitched Outfit. And that's annoying to fix xd

  • This just came to mind.

    *New tutorial almost everyone is gonna play resets cosmetics*

    Devs: " gasp whaaat? It did whatt? You lost the cosmetics you selected which in turn removed the cosmetics you glitched proving how dumb some links are?? Oh noooooooo"



    100% intentional

  • Only your outfits? Literally all my perks reset too after messing with the tutorial.

  • @Starr43 said:

    Only your outfits? Literally all my perks reset too after messing with the tutorial.

    Yea that too

  • I had the same issue but instead of it only resetting my outfits it also took off all my perks and charms on all my characters.

  • @Hiddenreaperx said:

    I had the same issue but instead of it only resetting my outfits it also took off all my perks and charms on all my characters.

    happened to me as well :(

  • Yep, my friends 'Jake character' got completely reseted.. perks, prestige and everything.. weird