Bully squad after Bully squad while testing Nemises....

Oh a new chapter released, how about we test the new survivors or the new killer. No of course not, this is dead by daylight.

Me a rank 17 get paired with red ranks 3 rounds in a row who bully the ######### out of me.

Fun paying 11$ :)

Comments

  • This is why perk tiers need to be removed. A Killer or Survivor shouldn't be garbage until they're level 25 at the least.

  • You'll get used to him, trial by fire.

  • @Krunga said:

    This is why perk tiers need to be removed. A Killer or Survivor shouldn't be garbage until they're level 25 at the least.

    Or having matchmaking take killer level in to consideration too. That's the one thing I miss from the MMR testing, was the wider range of different matches I'd have that allowed me to level my baby killers easier.

  • I’m gonna guess a lot of new comers gonna leave the game because of this.

  • Rank 17 and you're getting red ranks. Is MMR secretly back on?