Just tried a match against the new tutorial bots, and...

They were completely incompetent and two of them t-bagged me.

...I think it's fair to say that BHVR nailed it.

Comments

  • I unironically adore the bots and need to protect them.

  • They should implement 2 more difficulty to Bot matches.

  • Well:

    During my Survivor Match I went to second stage on the Hook. I honestly wanted to test out what the Bots will do when someone is hooked, and they act like typical Soloqueue-Survivor - they ignore you until they are too late.

    Also, a Jake-Bot did not want to finish a Gen with me and teabagged me next to the Gen because he wanted to get healed. At this point I thought it is an actual player.

    And I got a 3K in my Killer game, because Megbot found the Hatch.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    All of them escaped when I was injured and getting chased at egc. That sums up Solo Q quite well haha, luckily the bot wasn't made to be good :P

    Also as killer, the Meg fast vaulted to unhook the other Person like 2 meters away from their hook while I was near

    I get they are made to show completely new players the basics, but the fast vault thing was something :P

    When I played it on the PTB the meg immediately threw down god pallet. It was beautiful ❤️

  • Bots are kinda funny. I like the little tbags they give when they want to heal you and you're ignoring them.