When's the windows store patch? :)
Usually it's out at the same time but now I'm getting a little worried for all 3 of us who play there.
Usually it's out at the same time but now I'm getting a little worried for all 3 of us who play there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For some reason it doesnt show up in next gen stores either.
I still haven't seen it yet either...
What gives?
All right I really expected to be able to play DBD on the windows store by now. lmao
It's still not downloading for me. Has there been any news?
Rebooting made the update appear for my kids (they use it there)
I tried rebooting and it still isn't there. Could it be worth reinstalling the game?