PS4 Players Beware playing Nemesis!
Now, let me be clear and say I'm not 100% certain it was Nemesis himself but I do have reason to believe it's related to him specifically.
Starting the game, I was plagued by frequent stuttering and freezes of varying lengths. Sometimes it was what I assumed to be a few frame drops (what else is new in DBD, right?) and others went on for almost half a second.
Whenever something happened the game seemed to just break. Pallets popped out of existence when hitting over a pallet (not broken; they popped out and then popped back in still up). Readying the Tendril would randomly induce a stutter, as would hitting someone or even attempting to do so.
But, as I learned a few moments ago, sometimes, it'll just flat-out crash your game. I attempted to hit a Jill unhooking a Tapp, and then the game froze and crashed.
I didn't have time to experiment with other killers and I don't want to play other matches given a DC penalty that could increase with every crash. Given how a lot of the stutters coincided with the use of Nemesis' power, I assume the two are related.
Just in case, I will mention this all occurred on the new map. Maybe some of the performance issues are related.
Comments
This theory seems more and more true
Which would also explain why Trickster lagged so bad on console too