Hatch bug on racoon?
So Leon was the last survivor and we both heard the hatch but ran around the whole map and couldn't see it. So I blinked through the walls and found out the hatch is inside the wall. Let him escape by gens and am I the only one seeing this hatch bug?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Well that is weird. Not surprised though since it’s Dead by Buglight.
I just escaped through hatch on racoon, but it was very close to a wall. Gonna suck if this is frequent.
i saw it spawn on the second floor once
I am still questioning how or why that happened
I would take this over to the bug reports section, and if you have video/screenshots that would be helpful as well. Please check the bug report section https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.