New tutorial

Tried out the new tutorial and there's some things I noticed that were off.

In the survivor tutorial when you have option to escape via hatch or exit gate the Meg is still in the game even though tutorial says you can only use hatch if you're last remaining survivor. You can see Meg standing by the hook in this screenshot.

_20210615_122125.JPG


In killer tutorial first time you hook Meg your hook has the charms you currently have equipped, after that the charms are gone.


After the survive with bots I went to play a survivor match. My Dwight had the medkit I escaped with in his hand. All of my survivors had their perk load outs unequipped and were in their default cosmetics. My killers also had their perks unequipped and were back in default cosmetics. After a public match as survivor I went back and did kill the bots, again all my survivors and killers were back in default cosmetics and their perks unequipped.

Comments