DLC doesn’t work on xbox
title
says i’ve bought it (from i game) but not available in store nor can i download it
title
says i’ve bought it (from i game) but not available in store nor can i download it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same issue here. Epic
I can't even find it in the store, it's not under dead by daylight add ons nor is it there when searching. Even in Microsoft rewards it has gone missing even though I clicked to activate the punchcard just before the nintendo direct started.
Same here
The console experience for this game is so pleasant :))
Well I’m sure that they’ll give Xbox players 250k bloodpoints as a get out of jail for free card while they fix that issue. Sorry y’all have to deal with that though.