Nurse mains
Has anyone seen nurse stuck in the carrying survivor animation unable to hook survivor. I have a clip but can not figure out how to upload here for review
Has anyone seen nurse stuck in the carrying survivor animation unable to hook survivor. I have a clip but can not figure out how to upload here for review
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Upload to some external resource and then provide a link.
Regarding the actual topic of your question - this bug is rather rare and usually appears after a desync'd grab or mid-animation disconnect. It's not killer-specific and happens to everyone, not just nurse.
External as in like you tube or my twitch account
Both could work, as well as any other file sharing resources that allow such file types to be uploaded.
https://youtu.be/Ld36zS8yX3k
Yup, that's a desynced grab glitch. Definetely not a hack.
It breaks the game both for you and for the grabbed survivor. I'm not aware of any ways to fix it (stuns, fl blinds and lockers won't help).
On a positive note, I've only seen it once in the last 1k hrs so; it's not a common occurence.
i messaged the kid I grabbed and he said he was running around doing gens when I dc’d.
Peculiar, last two times I witnessed it the survivor lost their physical model and helplessly floated around the map.
I do recall one instanse when they could play normally, but I heard every action of theirs as if they were right on my shoulder for the whole trial.
Did you try getting pallet stunned or interact with lockers before dc-ing?
I tried a few things. Hit another survivor while she was getting a red glif. I couldn’t blink anymore but never tried breaking pallets the only animation you can perform while carrying a survivor is swinging
I only have a couple hundred hours in nurse and she’s the only killer I play. 90% of my 2k hours is in survivor. I’ve never seen that happen in my 2 years playing dbd. Thanks for your input though
I've only seen it 4-5 times in 5 years, so it's indeed a very rare occurance.
By the looks of it, this glitch can be replicated if the timing is precise, as it's always a bugged grab causing the issue.
Two of the killers I've seen bugged this way were legion and plague, so it's most definetely not nurse-specific.