Are there no new achievements with this chapter?
Personally I look forward to new achievements and I enjoy completing them. But at least on Steam I'm not seeing any new achievements despite the patch being downloaded.
Personally I look forward to new achievements and I enjoy completing them. But at least on Steam I'm not seeing any new achievements despite the patch being downloaded.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i think the achievements + the DLC to appear on your platform shop comes at 12PM
There are... unfortunately...
sigh i looooove to get more achievements... certainly don't want to be 100% any time soon
Achievements are linked to DLC release and not the patch itself. They should be out about now.