5.0.0 Readjusted maximum turn rate per frame during Blight’s rush at large look angles
I don't know what that's gonna do, but I'm readying up my popcorns.
I don't know what that's gonna do, but I'm readying up my popcorns.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blight mains may as well be playtesters at this point because whenever they try to patch J flicks they always find an alternative.
My guess is that they patched either helicopter blight or the loss-of-collision bug when looking down.
Probably a fix for helicopter blight tbh
Let's be honest. We gotta admire Blight mains for their dedication. They got more stamina than the character they play.
I don’t know what it means I’ll have to test it