So...I decided to do this, enjoy.
@C3Tooth said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NWNKK4CK4M1B/shirt-cut.jpgSo...I decided to do this, enjoy.
@C3Tooth said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NWNKK4CK4M1B/shirt-cut.jpg
Okay this was funny
I need all of it with David
(your art is amazing)
Should have done Oni he's got all the boob, love the art tho :D
I love your art.
Can you make more David?
@dspaceman20 Can you make more David?
@GoodBoyKaru I need all of it with David
Its been thrown into oblivion zone, let me tag the cultured man @TheGannMan
I’m here and I’m simping for Yui and Spirit.
@C3Tooth said:@dspaceman20 Can you make more David? @GoodBoyKaru I need all of it with Davidhttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YP0M1YMHAYM3/image.pngIts been thrown into oblivion zone, let me tag the cultured man @TheGannMan
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YP0M1YMHAYM3/image.png
Wow that's rude.
Why?????
Do you have a twitter page or something I can follow to see more of your art? I love it :D
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2272330#Comment_2272330Wow that's rude.
@GoodBoyKaru said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2272330#Comment_2272330
: ( sorry I didnt mean to
@dspaceman20 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2272330#Comment_2272330Why?????
@dspaceman20 said:
I mostly draw who we simp @TheGannMan
@ReverseVelocity said:Do you have a twitter page or something I can follow to see more of your art? I love it :D
@ReverseVelocity said:
I have it here https://twitter.com/SiblingsHong. But there is nothing there : (
But I will post everything DBD relate there as a gallery so you can keep track.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay this was funny
I need all of it with David
(your art is amazing)
Should have done Oni he's got all the boob, love the art tho :D
I love your art.
Can you make more David?
@dspaceman20 Can you make more David?
@GoodBoyKaru I need all of it with David
Its been thrown into oblivion zone, let me tag the cultured man @TheGannMan
I’m here and I’m simping for Yui and Spirit.
Wow that's rude.
Why?????
Do you have a twitter page or something I can follow to see more of your art? I love it :D
: ( sorry I didnt mean to
I mostly draw who we simp @TheGannMan
I have it here https://twitter.com/SiblingsHong. But there is nothing there : (
But I will post everything DBD relate there as a gallery so you can keep track.