To Pigs

I know you don't have to respect the boop.

There's no obligation for you to go easier on me because I did it, hell you might even go harder. (With a free hit to boot!)

There isn't some social etiquette or a contract we agreed to.

I just want you to know, need you to know, that whatever happens after the boop. That we both know I booped your snoot.

No 4k, tunnel or party hat can take that back.

I'll forever treasure the memory.

See you in the fog. ❤️

Comments

  • I love pretending not to know what it means to boop the snoot when a Survivor gets upset that I didn't respect the boop.

  • I had a game where I didn't notice that I got booped and ended up sticking a head trap on that person. I felt bad that I did not respect the boop =(

  • You know what is the real pain? When you follow survivors asking for boop, and they don't boop:(