My worst solo survivor fear occurred today.
I like to semi regularly run Open Handed with 3 aura perks. An all info build.
Spawn into Lery’s against a Third Seal slugging Nurse.
Pure!
Hell!
I like to semi regularly run Open Handed with 3 aura perks. An all info build.
Spawn into Lery’s against a Third Seal slugging Nurse.
Pure!
Hell!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would say bad luck buddy. Sometimes you have matches that are pure hell. Death is a escape in that case.😂
Nurse is always fun...at least you had a good map to verse her
Not when my entire build was disabled, and I also couldn’t find downed teammates.
True. Also Lerys is one of those few maps where totems can get a really lucky hidden spawn. Running around blind with no perks against sweaty nurse is basically GG