THAT WAS A HARD MATCH!

And I get this?


image.png

A penalty? I get 1 hook kill and manage to slug 1 and kill 1 more with the end game collapse, 1 escaped. And I get a 15 Minute penalty? 3 kills in all total...


Legit 4 man with the same survivor, I didn't even get to to see the endgame....


FIX YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I had 2 friends on discord watching, and I never DCed.


I don't even get my points and I had BBQ and Chili, this is some BS!


DEVS? 0 communication?


Can't wait to get jailed for using the word DEVs with negative impact.


Update: 2 minute ban on queue still cause survivors DCed.


Waiting for developer compensation:)

Comments

  • You just lost your connection. If survivors dc (which didn't happen) you would keep your bloodpoints and get no penalty but if you lose your connection (which happened) you lose everything and get ban.

  • @Torsti56 said:

    You just lost your connection. If survivors dc (which didn't happen) you would keep your bloodpoints and get no penalty but if you lose your connection (which happened) you lose everything and get ban.

    I call bs btw


    My connection was fine the whole match


    New "survivor tech" I guess

  • Compensation? 😹

  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2271495#Comment_2271495

    I call bs btw

    My connection was fine the whole match

    New "survivor tech" I guess

    It would get all survivors to dc simultaneously which is hard to believe and you would not receive matchmaking ban if that happens. Even I've had a few matches where I get disconnected for no reason even if the game works fine. Well that hasn't been happened during matchmaking ban system but before it. Not that big of a deal tbh.

  • @Torsti56 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2271505#Comment_2271505

    It would get all survivors to dc simultaneously which is hard to believe and you would not receive matchmaking ban if that happens. Even I've had a few matches where I get disconnected for no reason even if the game works fine. Well that hasn't been happened during matchmaking ban system but before it. Not that big of a deal tbh.

    It's more annoying since I didn't even get my bloodpoints for the match