Summer Time Ghostface Outfit
I made this picture for fun and I thought I share it with all of you. Also maybe consider making it a outfit for him lol. Iโm just kidding, just a joke is all. ๐คฃ
I made this picture for fun and I thought I share it with all of you. Also maybe consider making it a outfit for him lol. Iโm just kidding, just a joke is all. ๐คฃ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This would make his mori so much better.
Thanks and Iโm glad you like it and yeah I would be cool to see in the game.
Oh no! I went down to summertime Ghostface.. what ever will I dooooo?๐๐
Thanks Iโm glad you like it. ๐๐คฃ