Body blocking with BT is annoying.
I dont care, increase the timer to 1000 seconds and make it tank 10 hits but [BAD WORD] remove the option to bodyblock the killer so they cant down the rescuer. Its so annoying. And then they proceed to complain i tunnel them.
I dont have anything against the perk itself, its just [BAD WORD] annoying if you REALLY want to hit the rescuer and this guy just tbags and bodyblocks you, knowing there is NOTHING you can do right now.
Comments
whatever
Just because you find it annoying, doesn't mean it shouldn't be part of the game.
Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it is wrong.
BT is fun as hell to deal with as a killer and makes for some interesting situations.
Stop being a big waa waa cry baby.
Just because you dont find something annoying, it doesnt mean it should be part of the game
Just because you like somrthing, it doesnt mean its right.
BT is unfun to deal with as killer if it gets abused like that and only make frustration.
Stop crying like a ,,waa waa cry baby" just because you cant handle other peoples opinion. Get off of this forum then.
Just hit them.
I'm a killer main. I never try to ruin the survivors fun. I don't slug for the 4k, I don't tunnel or camp and I'm rank 2 right now and
I mean it's the truth. Only bad killers have to tunnel or camp. And I'm not talking about when another survivor is around or you have a 3 gen.
Everyone got bad matches or are playing against good survivors from time to time, theres nothing wrong to still try to win then.
Even people like Otz do it from time to time. Are you telling me he is bad?
Maybe leave the hook so you don’t have to deal with anti tunneling perks? Just an idea.
How i am able to leave the hook in one second after i hooked someone? More often then not someone magically instantly unhooks them right when i turn around to leave. What i am supposed to do there?
Or if i see someone is running to the hook. What should i do there? Let him go?