Fix dh
Title. Just had a match in which I got exausted on the ground 3 times (except nowdays the exaustion is actually taken away, although you can see that you used dh on the notification popup). Same thing's been happening lately.
Fix DH and grabs. When the action starts on one's side, it will ignore that the other hit or let go.
Comments
Dead Harder
Yeah fix Dead Hard and also nerf it please. Pressing E to outplay is very frustrating for killers.
Oh no! The poor killer is distraught bc the non-exhausted survivor used an exhaustion perk! Thoughts and prayers.
You're making it sound like I'm shaming people for using Dead Hard, which is not true in the slightest.
I agree. But as long as it is in the game, it should work as intended. Tell me, what other perk appears on your screen as it activated, but doesn't do anything?
Buckle Up I guess ๐