Question about the upcomming DLC
If I were to buy the new R.E. DLC for a friend on steam, gifting them it, do they recieve the DLC purchase bonus, aka the Umbrella Crop. Charm or would I get it for purchasing it?
If I were to buy the new R.E. DLC for a friend on steam, gifting them it, do they recieve the DLC purchase bonus, aka the Umbrella Crop. Charm or would I get it for purchasing it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Umbrella charm is inseparable part of the DLC itself. If you gift friend a DLC, friend will get Leon, Jill, Nemesis and Umbrella Corp. charm. All you'll get from this purchase is Steam Points for Points Shop. If you want to buy a charm for a friend and for yourself, you'll have to buy the DLC twice.