Will the trickster get any further changes?
Just wondering
Just wondering
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably in the mid chapter patch because in the stream they said that from now on every mid chapter will focus on the last killer so after Resident Evil comes out then I bet Trickster will be changed in the mid chapter
It did just getting bored of playing a killer that takes 5 mins to get a down at the right loops
I hate his power. I feel like the laceration build-up was a mistake. I get why they did it, to have a huntress not-huntress, but it's horrible.
Well we got our answer.
Yes: they just nerfed him.