L4D Legendary Cosmetics

I do not know, am i only one but i really love L4D games. They were so fun, so sad we did not see 3rd (Back 4 Blood is coming, i hope it will be fun.)


Anyway discussion is not about that. We have Bill as character. Would you like if other characters join DbD as legendary skins? Would you buy? And which character would join for who? My opinion:


Francis - David King

Louis - Adam Francis

Zoey - Meg Thomas

Coach - Jeff Johansen

Ellis - Dwight Fairfield

Nick - Ace Visconti

Rochelle - Claudette Morel

Comments

  • Having them as legendary skins would be excellent and incidentally a Gordon Freeman survivor chapter as well.

  • @Jarol said:

    Having them as legendary skins would be excellent and incidentally a Gordon Freeman survivor chapter as well.

    I can not imagine Gordon as survivor. The man fought againts aliens and he will get killed by Trapper :d or worse, by Trickster (K-pop singer and worst killer in game)

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2268837#Comment_2268837

    I can not imagine Gordon as survivor. The man fought againts aliens and he will get killed by Trapper :d or worse, by Trickster (K-pop singer and worst killer in game)

    I mean, Bill kills Zombies, Tanks, Chargers. Ash kills Deadites and Leon faces any infected and fights a sect in Spain.

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2268840#Comment_2268840

    I mean, Bill kills Zombies, Tanks, Chargers. Ash kills Deadites and Leon faces any infected and fights a sect in Spain.

    I know but if Gordon would join game, he will be strongest character in game. He is smarter and stronger most of survivors and killers. And i am not sure how Entity will catch him because he already fought againts same level enemies Entity.


    But ofcourse i will pay for Gordon. He is really legendary character.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    I do not know, am i only one but i really love L4D games. They were so fun, so sad we did not see 3rd (Back 4 Blood is coming, i hope it will be fun.)

    Anyway discussion is not about that. We have Bill as character. Would you like if other characters join DbD as legendary skins? Would you buy? And which character would join for who? My opinion:

    Francis - David King

    Louis - Adam Frances

    Zoey - Meg Thomas

    Coach - Jeff Johansen

    Ellis - Dwight Fairfield

    Nick - Ace Visconti

    Rochelle - Claudette Morel

    I'm pretty sure we have skins of Zoey, Francis, Ellis, and Rochelle for the original four survivors