Small update

So i don't know if other people thoguht about this i know someone said it but Trapper's mori does possibly need a bit of an update you look at every other killers mori they look nice and all that but for Trapper it's sorta eh he just steps on their back and slashes at them it's sorta bland will they need to change it who knows.

Comments

  • I will score them from worst to best.

    • Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Bubba are so out dated. Twin without Victor is also dull (but thats how Charlotte's character supposed to be)
    • I feel like survivor just standing up there (Spirit, Freddy) to get Moried is stupid. At least in Trickster's one they attempt to run.
    • Plague's one seem too weak, I hope they will make it more brutal like in the Archives
    • The rest are great.
    • Survivors fighting back on Nurse, Legion, Pig, Shape are the best.
  • @C3Tooth said:

    I will score them from worst to best.

    • Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Bubba are so out dated. Twin without Victor is also dull (but thats how Charlotte's character supposed to be)
    • I feel like survivor just standing up there (Spirit, Freddy) to get Moried is stupid. At least in Trickster's one they attempt to run.
    • Plague's one seem too weak, I hope they will make it more brutal like in the Archives
    • The rest are great.
    • Survivors fighting back on Nurse, Legion, Pig, Shape are the best.

    Interesting but for pig i don't really understand how their fighting back i get for the others but for pig i think their more blocking not really fighting back(Nurse's mori) or trying to escape(Legion's mori)

  • Fighting back or defense yourself is what I mean.

    I made a Trapper mori long ago

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PFOX-Az3WbM

    Trying to push yourself up while Trapper stomp you down to the trap is also an act of trying to fight back.

    I feel all mori should have survivors struggle. (i forgot Nemesis is also on the same level with Spirit & Freddy)