Too many pallets on some maps, then not enough on others
I haven't played as much as I used to, so maybe it just me, but I feel like some maps are pushing 25+ pallets (besides the meat plant & demo map) while others have the minimum 8 pallets. I go to MacMillan or Springwood & there's enough pallets for 2 more maps, then I go to autohaven or the swamp & 5 out of the 8 pallets are all crowded in one area. Worst of all some maps are very inconsistent with the amount pallets spawns with 10 spawning one game then nearly double the next on the exact same map.
Comments
Gotta love when you get swamp where you swear there's like 4 pallets on the map
Theres The Game.. and then there’s The Pale Rose. I don’t get it either
What is the exact number of pallets required for people to consider a map fair and balanced?
They need to town down the pallet rng. I played on Midwitch and me and the survivors were pretty sure that every place that could have a pallet spawn did have a pallet spawn. This one Feng used 16 Pallets and the other survivors still had pallets to use.
Then i get pale rose and there was like 5