Devs, Read The Room :)

Do you not realise somethings wrong when the optimisation thread has reached 34 pages?

Or how it’s been on the front page constantly.

Are you going to respond or is the lack of a response a response of its own.

I’m pretty sure i’m gonna be added to thread.

Neve to be read again. Like that halloween mega thread.

Or feedback and suggestions where ideas go to die.

Comments

  • @WishingUponDeath said:

    At this point i feel like their in an entirely different room, and they’re reading it upside down.

    And they have their eyes closed.

  • Not to be rude or mean, but it's actually 36 pages now and has 1.1K comments :D

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    yeah i hope they come out with a statement. Everyone should have a great experience with the game regardless of platform

    I played on mobile the other day, and i know they have less graphics. But it genuinely. Runs better than both my PC and Xbox one. Like what. In what world does this happen. If i played on my samsung smart fridge would it just ascend me into the entities real itself?

  • @Pulsar said:

    Not to be rude or mean, but it's actually 36 pages now and has 1.1K comments :D

    I feel honoured that you saw this. You’re really leading the rebellion. Can’t wait till i’m added to your collection!

  • Don't worry.

    Our feedback is totally heard and appreciated 🤡

    This company doesn't give a single damn about its playerbase in that regard,simply because they know they can afford it.

    People leaving because of poor optimization,balance etc. ?

    No problem,they buy another license to get some more new players to buy the game,DLCs amd cosmetics 👍

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Don't worry.

    Our feedback is totally heard and appreciated 🤡

    This company doesn't give a single damn about its playerbase in that regard,simply because they know they can afford it.

    People leaving because of poor optimization,balance etc. ?

    No problem,they buy another license to get some more new players to buy the game,DLCs amd cosmetics 👍

    I am surprised they haven’t closed it yet. They probably want us to get all our rage out before the resident evil chapter?

    So then we’re more inclined to buy it cause WOAH JILL HAS A CLAIR LEGENDARY SKIN

  • @LethalPugy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2268244#Comment_2268244

    I am surprised they haven’t closed it yet. They probably want us to get all our rage out before the resident evil chapter?

    So then we’re more inclined to buy it cause WOAH JILL HAS A CLAIR LEGENDARY SKIN

    I assume they just wait for a tiny reason to close the whole thread like the last one

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2268252#Comment_2268252

    I assume they just wait for a tiny reason to close the whole thread like the last one

    Literally, like 2 people bumped it and ALL of it had to be closed.

    Like we all know they just did it cause they don’t like it when people all come together and we all realise, hey this sucks.

    I now know why they made the forums. So newer players don’t see all the complaints and they think it’s x10 better than it is.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I sometimes wonder why even make a forum if you barely see any dev active here. I miss the days when we had almost weekly streams telling us their future plans for the game.

    I haven’t seen a dev on a negative post EVER. They’re always on “What’s your happiest memory of dead by daylight” and then they pin it, as if the game is going swell.

  • I mean, what could they say that they haven’t already? They’re aware of the concerns and looking into it is as much as you can usually hope for from game devs/publishers. If they say something that doesn’t come true there will be people grabbing their pitchforks and torches.

  • @LethalPugy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2268221#Comment_2268221

    I feel honoured that you saw this. You’re really leading the rebellion. Can’t wait till i’m added to your collection!

    Don't be afraid to tag me in stuff like this, I always enjoy reading these threads!

  • @TruEternity said:

    I mean, what could they say that they haven’t already? They’re aware of the concerns and looking into it is as much as you can usually hope for from game devs/publishers. If they say something that doesn’t come true there will be people grabbing their pitchforks and torches.

    That’s the thing though, they’ve virtually said nothing, not one dev has commented on the either of the mega threads. And the complaints have been since the start of consoles.

    They made one tweet about a year ago and we haven’t heard anything since

  • Optimization, along with other things like the grind, are the reason i haven't come back to console. I totally agree that the devs need to make it a priority.

  • I've been hoping for console optimization :(

    Playing on console sometimes feels like a chore

  • Idk i played on xbox for probably two devotion levels (got all teachables unlocked on every survivor and killer) and the only problem i had was playing killer with a joystick made you easy bait for 360s.

    Idk what people are talking about when they say optimize for console?

    Is just about better graphics?

  • @Mazoobi said:

    I've been hoping for console optimization :(

    Playing on console sometimes feels like a chore

    Sometimes i will literally just stay in the lobby cause it’s just not terrible.

    I mean like i need to prepare myself to go into literal hell for both me, and my survivor.

  • This video is a little harsh but it contains everything I remember hearing about back when I had under 500 hours on the game.

    https://youtu.be/isP4DycDQPE


  • @Sadsnacks said:

    Idk i played on xbox for probably two devotion levels (got all teachables unlocked on every survivor and killer) and the only problem i had was playing killer with a joystick made you easy bait for 360s.

    Idk what people are talking about when they say optimize for console?

    Is just about better graphics?

    Optimisation is making it so it can run smoothly on all platforms. And recently it’s gotten considerably worse on everything especially on consoles.

  • @Sadsnacks said:

    Idk i played on xbox for probably two devotion levels (got all teachables unlocked on every survivor and killer) and the only problem i had was playing killer with a joystick made you easy bait for 360s.

    Idk what people are talking about when they say optimize for console?

    Is just about better graphics?

    I play on xbox too with over 3k hours and currently Devotion 12, but if you're not suffering from the bad console optimization, then consider yourself lucky!

    It's not graphical updates that we care about, but rather the bad connections, horrible fps drops, and the NOTORIOUS lag spikes that always magically appears at the right timing... The game needs heavy polishing and connection refinement (for console)

  • @Pulsar said:

    This video is a little harsh but it contains everything I remember hearing about back when I had under 500 hours on the game.

    https://youtu.be/isP4DycDQPE

    I wanna know, where they genuinely working on optimisation? Or were they lying to our faces the whole time.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2268330#Comment_2268330

    I play on xbox too with over 3k hours and currently Devotion 12, but if you're not suffering from the bad console optimization, then consider yourself lucky!

    It's not graphical updates that we care about, but rather the bad connections, horrible fps drops, and the NOTORIOUS lag spikes that always magically appears at the right timing... The game needs heavy polishing and connection refinement (for console)

    That's weird, i never noticed but I was playing on an xbox i got in the UK, maybe the hardware is different?

    I actually only started experiencing those kinds of issues when i switched to pc, but i started playing pc when i moved to the US.

    Idk where youre based but maybe its the north American servers that are the real issue?

    It couldn't be my machine or internet because i have cable internet and a pretty solid gaming rig set up.

    Weird.

  • @LethalPugy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2268335#Comment_2268335

    I wanna know, where they genuinely working on optimisation? Or were they lying to our faces the whole time.

    I've no idea.

  • @Pulsar said:

    This video is a little harsh but it contains everything I remember hearing about back when I had under 500 hours on the game.

    https://youtu.be/isP4DycDQPE

    Damn,the actually have people working on optimization?

    And they STILL can't even find the cause behind those FPS drops/screen freeze trigger that we already mentioned 2 years ago?

    I'm quite impressed

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2268335#Comment_2268335

    Damn,the actually have people working on optimization?

    And they STILL can't even find the cause behind those FPS drops/screen freeze trigger that we already mentioned 2 years ago?

    I'm quite impressed

    The person they had working on it was an 85 year old woman with out arms. Good old betty. She’s getting somewhere. She just finished the title.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2268335#Comment_2268335

    Damn,the actually have people working on optimization?

    And they STILL can't even find the cause behind those FPS drops/screen freeze trigger that we already mentioned 2 years ago?

    I'm quite impressed

    Correct

  • -BHVR left the chat

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    yeah i hope they come out with a statement. Everyone should have a great experience with the game regardless of platform

    I agree you shouldn't be having any issues, because certain people need to win and have an advantage over you

  • @Ruma said:

    -BHVR left the chat

    Apparently