Match making ban
What do u guys think of match making ban? I often play games where a team mate dies on hook purposely and honestly would of felt better if they would of just dc to know they want to leave, sometimes I'm last one on map and I'm down and the killer can't find me, I sure me and the killer both don't want to waste our time waiting for me to run out of health or when the game crashes. I honestly think there is a time once and a while for a good dc
Comments
Game already allows for the occasional DC, you just can't make a habit of it.
I myself still DC from time to time - but I make it a personal rule that if I feel like I must do that, I stop playing for the rest of the night as I'm obviously not in the right mental headspace to play anymore. (you have to go in accepting you are sometimes just going to have a bad game and need to just tough it out for the sake of the other players)
I haven't been hit with a DC penalty for months. But, I'm very picky about my mental heaqdspace before I even log in. If I don't feel I can handle what this game can throw at me at it's worst, I just don't play.
If you're the last one alive just go stand by an exit door. When the killer closes the hatch open the gate. Killers always look for the hatch, but they never scout the exit doors.
Of course there's a 50% chance they'll be breathing down your neck in the next ten seconds but eh, you take what you can get.
As for the penalty I've never had to deal with it, but I'm also pretty casual at the moment with my playtime.