I haven't Lost as Wraith.
.....
.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
⠀⠀⠀
But we have to make up our own win conditions in this game apparently, so that could mean anything.
Pros: You have a free, easy to use and understand killer that is viable at all ranks right out of the box.
Cons: Snarling noises and chicken legs.
I have and rather easily when survivors respected my ability to reliably hit them through unsafe pallets.
Also smart survivors with flashlights when there's no cover to let you uncloak safely near them.
He's B tier for a reason as he can be countered rather easily.
I've never lost as Pig, Ghostface, or Twins! My secret? I never played them.
I Love You Too <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3 <3
But I havent lost yet.
I haven’t lost as addon-less perk-less trickster.
I have never won as nurse. Therefore we should buff her.
.........
Okay, I have. Plenty. That's literally how I learned his counterplay.
And for reference, I'm the one usually saying that you don't need Nurse, Spirit or Blight to win against anything but genrushers.
What is the point of this post?
Can’t forget elephant stun sound
Ego boost perhaps. Not losing with mediocre killers can be impressive, but he could also be a low rank killer so who knows.