Ability to display your rift challenge to others.
Please give the opportunity to share, or automatically display, the rift challenge the killer/survivors are on in the endgame review. I feel like it would go a long way to reducing animosity parties feel when a group of solo survivors are all blinding/stunning, completely focusing on gens so everyone is out in 7 minutes, when a killer keeps hook trading/camping the basement because they need 12 hooks specifically in the basement, or even reduce the animosity survivors feel towards their random teammate that basically have to completely throw the game in order to do their challenge.
Comments
For the love of everything, do this! I hate it when a survivor already with an item searches a chest in front of me, with me being
A Default Ace with no item, Up The Ante in the bottom near the perks, with a Shiny Coin in the offering menu
(seriously, I tried everything to make it so obvious I'm doing a chest build) while I'm trying to do the chest quests.