Suggestion: Allow all gen skillchecks to function like Overcharge.

Which is to say: let them continue when you stand up off of a gen. When you trigger the overcharge skill check, it still plays if you run off a gen instead of instantly popping. Just make all skill checks do that. Getting popped the moment you step off a gen randomly with no warning is one of the most annoying things in this game and the solution is Right There. You'd still have to hit it, of course, and if you flubbed it would still damage the gen, but the way it is now is just annoying and unfair. How am I suppose to outplay RNG I can't see coming? lol

Apologies if this suggestion is present elsewhere, I looked but couldn't find it.

Comments

  • I actually think it should just switch, normally the skillcheck should still come as you often have no way of knowing that it might come.

    For Overcharge, if you only tap the gen let it explode. The perk is weak enough, it shouldn’t be that easily countered..