One survivor left = Able to leave match without penalty
Hello game feedback reviewers, and players, I would like to discuss about this discussion topic and how it'll affect the game. Anyhow, It should be allowed to disband a match, if the player chooses, when there is only one survivor remaining in the trial. This can have a great impact for players who wish to abandon a game that potentially ruining the fun for them. Such as killers helping survivors, camping, players disconnecting and so on. I believe this suggestion needs to be look throughly and cautiously. This is also my first time giving out a feedback for the game so please give it some thought.
Thank you, signing out.
Comments
It's called the Hatch.
You either escape through it, or the killer closes it and initiates EGC, giving you a maximum of 2 minutes.
I dont understand your post, do mean the last survivor alive should be able to dc without penalty? no, find the hatch or take the loss.
*Or up to 4 minutes, depending if the killer is a douche and slugs you.
Yeah, sorry...Hatch or take the L.