How do killer only users feel about a perfect MMR system?

How would killer only user feel about having a perfect MMR system?

Would guys enjoy always facing teams of equal skill the majority of the time?

Because for when I played survivor during MMR the teams in general were more of my skill level. But when I played killer I found the matched to be a mixed bag, either the survivors were real good, or not that great.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @knell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2267988#Comment_2267988

    And I've already stated why it's not an exaggeration and why my main point still stands. I've even altered the analogy to make it simpler for you to understand. You wanting my point to be a false equivalence and repeatedly calling it so doesn't make it one. And ultimately, even if it was one, it doesn't make one tiny bit of difference about my impression of those who are continually whining about the MMR system, and the reasons I've given about it.

    The fact that you are now simply lashing out about the analogy, when the analogy itself is the least important part of my posts, seems to indicate that you have nothing more to add about the main overall topic and the subject itself. Then it looks like my point has been made.

    I haven't just started telling you your analogy is wrong, I've been saying it from the beginning. The very first sentence of my very first reply was literally, false equivalence. You stated you didn't understand what I was saying, which I also restructured my point, twice, to be able to make it more clear. I also said it didn't matter how many times you told me it was equal, that I would disagree. But YOU, keep insisting it is the same even though I have clearly said I disagree.

    And like you said, even if I did convince you it wouldn't matter because you have already made your mind up about what you feel are the type of people that express concerns about the MMR system. Which is that you believe they have a disgusting attitude about gaming because you think they want easy games to be able to stomp on inexperienced people. I hear what you said. I disagree.

    At this point the conversation only seems to be who can get the last word and not having a logical debate about how a killer player feels about a perfect MMR system. This will be my last reply to you. Feel free to get in that last word.

  • I feel like it helps with fairness in terms of making rank meaningful kinda. Also, friendlier to new players.

    It might make the game a bit tedious though.

1 2 ›