EU Servers unstable?
I got this error message for the third time today. Often when the game loads.
I got this error message for the third time today. Often when the game loads.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been getting this a lot recently, but mostly if I stay in lobby without readying up for a while
Yea this error is so common. I am seeing evey day 2 - 3 times.
EU servers btw.
Ok, so it´s not on my end.
Happens to me at least 3 times a week, seems to mostly occur when I'm spending BP. Its also happened in the middle of a match which was pretty annoying.