Is Plague's challenge bugged?
The one where you have to hit 2 survivors with a charge of corrupt purge, at first I thought I had to hit 2 healthy survivors twice with a single charge, and I did it on a match, but it didn't count somehow. Then I tried to hit 2 survivors with 2 charges, but it didn't count again. How the hell is this challenge supposed to work? I can't play this awful and over-bugged killer no more
Comments
The only way I was able to even fathom getting this is just corrupt purge camp a hook.
Not bugged just dumb. You need to facecamp or farm with survivors.
You can also try tinkerer/discordance/the iri addon.
Yes I did
Do you have to hit them together with a single puke?
You have to hit 2 survivors with a single discharge of corrupt purge, twice in a match.
If you did it but didn't get credit, then do another challenge and go back to that one later. This usual gets the stuck challenge unstuck.
I thought the discharge was the entire duration of the corrupt purge, but it seems it is a single puke from the corrupt purge instead, if so then I misunderstanded it. I will try camping with insidious and corrupt purge and wait for the save so I can hit them together
It will be way easier to farm, since camping doesn't mean they will go for the save, if they're smart but survivors can't really refuse to do gens so farming seems the easiest choice.
It’s too easy
I did it at last by camping with insidious on rancid abattoir, luckily the survivors were just solo queue potatoes
I am glad you got it!