Mmr working for killer again

Every match I've played as killer have been very close except the ones I never play

As survivor it was a miss granted I normally only play surivor with a friend so they could of been the one bringing me to weird matches

Got left to die on first hook and they didn't know what to do so they hid in a locker

Also it seems like the longer it takes to get a match the worse the match is

Comments

  • I have given the survivors more free escapes today than I ever have before because the amount of terrified, clueless newbies I’ve been up against.

    And even then it takes ages before they understand I’m when I’m trying to let them finish gens and escape.

  • I have played two Nurse games just now:

    1st game was against a bunch of new Survivors (and a Rank 3)... they did not have a chance.

    2nd game was also pretty dominant from my side, BUT I went against 2 Red Ranks, 1 purple Rank and 1 green Rank, neither of them were new. And, 3 of them had a Breakout/Sabotage-Build, so I assume those were not new, but boosted into their Ranks, so that I got them as opponents.

    And IMO the second game was more fitting.